MAKE A WISH!
Our discreet, attentive all-inclusive service caters to your every need. Whether you are staying in the hotel or going out for your discoveries around Lake Zurich, we are always at your service.
All our studios include:
- En-Suite bathroom with rain shower
- Fitted kitchenette equipped with minibar, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, cutlery, china, dish washer
- Flat screen TV & Bluetooth radio & Telephone
- Dining & work table
- Sofa with lounge & coffee tables
- Vanity desk with lights
- Hardwood floors
- Underfloor heating
- Electric window blinds & curtains
- Organic toiletries
- Free high speed wifi and internet access
- Daily cleaning service
- 24-hours room service
- Iron & ironing board (upon request)
- Family rooms available
- All rooms are non smoking
- Pet friendly, with custom pet amenities
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Guest service
- Porter service
- Parking spaces and Valet parking
- All-day dining restaurant, bar & terrace
- Accessible lift
- Accessible rooms available
- Guest lounge
- Smoking lounge
- Business center (upon request)
- 24hour air-conditioned gym
- 2 Stand-Up Paddles
- 2 E-Bikes
- 1 BMW i3 for guest use
- Hammam style Spa with steamroom, sauna, vitality pool, relaxing chairs, treatment room, showers and direct access to the lake
Your daily exercise routine can be continued right here in-house, treadmills and exercise bikes are ready and waiting. Our sports area is available to guests at any time of the day or night. Even so, we recommend a jaunt in the fresh air too: the nicest jogging route in town, along the banks of Lake Zurich, is just a few steps from the door.
Discovery trip on the water
Experience Lake Zurich on
our Stand-Up Paddles.
.. or rather on 2 wheels?
On our e-bikes you can experience Zürich and its surroundings up close and personalized to your needs.
The heart of Zurich is only 20 minutes away.
Complete your stay with a cozy dinner at the price of CHF 110.00 per person and dinner. Choose from the restaurants of the City & Lake Resort at Storchen Zürich, Widder Hotel or Alex Lake Zürich. Please note that seating is subject to availability and surcharges may apply in our gourmet restaurants. Please inform us in advance of your preferred time and restaurant. For all other questions and requests, we are always at your disposal.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked collection of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit and a whole array of exquisite products – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website